Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Monkey Love, Part II

To be honest, planning a party is fun but it can be a bit stressful too.  However, on the day of the party when everyone is having so much fun and enjoying themselves, it makes every stressful moment leading up to that day worth it.  For me, it is nice to have pretty decor and yummy food, but it is more important that my family, friends, and the birthday girl are having fun.  After all, isn't that what a party is all about?!?  Family, friends, and fun...that's the recipe for a great birthday party! 
 
Is everyone downstairs here for me?!?
 
Saying hello to my friend Avery
 
Mimi and me
 
My friend Ari and her daddy
 
Let's go play in the ball pit, Avery!
 
My Daddy is so much fun to play with!
  
My friend Hayden and my Mommy's friend, Amy
 
Telling Poppy where to take me...all I have to do is point!
 
Leslie and Joseph gave me the giggling monkey that inspired my party.
 
My Mommy loves me so much!
  
Happy 1st Birthday to me!
 
Mommy's friend and party planner Christi and her son Nick
 
Hanging out with Granna and Aunt Amy
 
I had the best time at my party!
 
Who put this silly hat on me?
  
Why is everyone looking at me? = )
  
Sharing my cake with Daddy
  
Let's go bananas!
 
Family

Alexander versus the monkey

The end of a wonderful day!
I know Alexandra probably won't remember most of her first birthday party, but she'll always have the pictures. = )  I loved planning it and trying to make it as special as possible for her.  I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment